Doug and Heather Roberts
Our area of ministry is Marriage and Family. Christ-centered marriages and God honoring homes. Our focus is serving and equipping the church to live Biblically in marriage and family, to train others, and to reach out through their home life.
“Activities” we are involved in include:
- Teaching at two Bible schools training pastors and leaders from several West African countries in Biblical truth related to Christ-centred marriage and God honoring homes.
- Facilitating Marriage enrichment seminars for married couples.
- Workshops and conferences for youth related to living out of their fullness in Christ and preparing for marriage
- Training and resourcing couples in pre-marriage counselling and the use of the resource “A Pre-Marriage Counselling Handbook” by Alan and Donna Goerz
- Training and resourcing leaders in the use of “Marriage 101” a marriage course specifically designed for rural African locations and for those who are oral learners.