Wells for Burkina Faso
The purpose of the project is to help in church planting and church growth through providing abundant clean water to communities in the north and east of Burkina Faso where clean water is in short supply.
In 2016 SIM are planning to drill 20 wells and 30 wells in each of 2017 and 2018.
– Working with local and international partners to obtain the most cost-effective means to provide wells.
– Surveying areas for need, accessibility and potential impact for the gospel in partnership with local churches and institutions.
– Drilling wells in communities where church planting is taking place as a way of showing the love of Christ to the community.
– Drilling wells on some church properties as needed (for the purpose of church growth).
– Repairing wells where needed and in some circumstances, supporting urban installations where this is more cost effective.